Thursday, December 31, 2009

My Top Ten Top Tens

It's been a while since I have done this and since I barely even visit my blog anymore, I decided to provide ten lists of top ten things I learned in the 00's. The lists are as follows:

10. Top ten things I learned about employment
9. Top ten things I learned about alcohol
8. Top ten things I learned about dating
7. Top ten things I learned about relationships
6. Top ten things I learned about music, movies and the arts
5. Top ten things I learned about traveling
4. Top ten things I learned about my career
3. Top ten things I learned about kids
2. Top ten things I learned about friendship
1. Top ten things I learned about myself.

As always, I will try to make them entertaining and fun to read and I hope you will find something you can relate to

No comments:

Post a Comment